Sunday, December 23, 2012

"I DON'T DO NICE."





"I'd love to see what's behind those glasses."

"That will cost you extra."

"How much?"

"You can't afford it."

"How am I supposed to know if you don't tell me?"

"Trust me. You can't afford it."

"Well, alright then. As you wish."

"There. That's better. Now we can get down to business."

"I just thought it would be cool to be able to look into your eyes, that's all."

"You don't need to see my eyes to fuck me and I sure as shit ain't lettin' you stick your dick in my eyeballs."

"I just thought it would be nice."

"To fuck me in my eyeballs?"

"No, just to be able to look into your eyes, that's all."

"I don't do nice. You stick it in, you get off, you get out. The only nice part is you getting out."

"My, my. Aren't we Miss Sunshine?"

"Hey look asshole, are you going to pay me and get on with it or can I leave now?"

"I'm gonna pay you. Whatever you want, I'll pay. That's how I roll."

"Good, because you have already taken up enough of my time and if you don't pay me I will cut your balls off before I leave."

"I'd like to take your picture."

"Is that it?"

"Not even close."

"That'll cost you extra."

"Well, I want to take your picture."

"Why?"

"Because you're beautiful."

"Whatever."

"Seriously, do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

"Fuck you. You can't even see my eyes. How do you know I'm not some hideous freak bitch who just wants to fuck you to death and steal your money and your soul?"

"I tried to get you to take 'em off."

"We've been through this already."

"Goddamn, you're beautiful when you're angry. You know, I'll bet that when you're happy you are just beautiful squared."

"I'm never happy."

"Doesn't matter then. You're still beautiful."

"So you've said.... without saying or doing much else."

"I got a feeling about you."

"What feeling do you got about me?"

"That you're fake. All this.... the tough girl thing.... it's just an act."

"Fuck you."

"You said that already."

"I'll say it again until you pay me. Fuck you."

"I told you I'm gonna pay you."

"Well, the sooner that you pay me the sooner you can fuck me instead of me standing here and saying fuck you."

"Maybe I like the company."

"Fuck off."

"Ohhhh, we're off and running now."

"We're not anything yet and if you don't give me my money I am going to cut off your balls and leave you screaming in a pool of your own blood."

"You're beautiful."

"Jesus, enough already."

"Seriously, do you have any idea just how beautiful you are?"

"Seriously, do you have any idea how close you are to having me cut your balls off?"

"A small price to pay just so that I can see what is underneath those shades."

"Why do you want me to take my glasses off so much? Is it really so important for you to look in my eyes? Not much to see there anyway."

"I think you should let me be the judge of that."

"But, why?"

"Because you're-"

"If you fucking tell me that I'm beautiful again so help me, I will squeeze your balls until the juice runs down your legs."

"Alright, I got nothing else to say then."

(silence)

"Take off your glasses."

"I told you-"

"I can afford it. Take off your glasses. I just want to see your whole face. You're too beautiful to be obscured by those tinted windows."

"But if you can't see me then how the hell do you do know?"

"Just part of that feeling I got."

"Eight hundred."

"I thought you were gonna say a thousand."

"Okay, a thousand then."

"Done. Paid in full."

"That is just for me taking off the glasses. Whatever else you have in mind is gonna cost extra. I'll make it hurt too."

"Oh, you are so speaking my language."

"Well, my hearing seems to be getting better because the greener you get the more it sounds like you are speaking mine."

"Here is another thousand. Consider it a token of my appreciation for healthy language speaking skills. There will be even more to come if I think you're worth it. I got that feeling though and my feelings are as golden as a shower on a horny day."

"You're a freak."

"I know. I'm a freak and you're beautiful. I'm rich and you're not. We were made for each other. Now take the money and then take the glasses off."

"Pay and ye shall receive."

"I have and I will. Now, take the fucking glasses off."

"That is not very nice."

"You don't do nice, remember?"







*****This is a re-working of a piece from the Girl Wood blog page. I'm not sure where this came from except that I wanted to do something entirely composed of dialogue and this was what came out. Since the last post was a dialogue challenge I am guessing this was a sort of bastard child from that challenge. However, since this was posted on the Girl Wood page there really is no telling. That page was an experimental page where I wrote things from a womans point of view. It was a lot of fun from a writers angle to be so experimental but some of the things I posted there caused some controversy. I kind of miss that, but then I kind of don't. Still, it was fun at one time. The post date of the original version was 6/23/2010*****






No comments:

Post a Comment