Thursday, February 28, 2013

THE GIRL WHO LIKES PENIS


She touches me in places

that I didn't know exist-

she's a flicker of lightning

with the flick of a wrist-

but when I get excited

I start to get pissed-

'cuz her lips taste like wine-

yet, there's milk in her kiss.



She begs me to love her-

so I give her a rose-

but where she has been-

nobody knows-

I sweep her off her feet

then she steps on my toes-

there is beauty in truth-

so, what's with the nose?



She talks a good game

but I see through the lies-

there's softness in her voice

and venom in her eyes-

she comes on so sweet

but, there is no surprise-

she falls into me

and brings with her the flies.



She also brings baggage

that I leave at the door-

she asked to come in-

but, I just cleaned the floor-

she makes lots of giggles

and promises to adore-

though I am not tempted-

for I know she's a whore.



She claims to be chaste-

appearing to be clean thus-

she comes from a place-

I think she said venus-

she stands in my light

there's still miles between us-

the girl whose lips

taste like another mans penis.


*****Original post date 1/25/2010*****

No comments:

Post a Comment