Sunday, May 19, 2013

THE OCTUPLET MOM IS MY FAVORITE CELEBRITY




My name is Nicholas. My hobbies include chasing squirrels,vodka golf, and outrunning the LAPD while under the influence of  LSD. I'm looking for a wholesome, Southern girl who is not afraid to get down on all fours and bark like a dog. I do have my own knee pads to lend if that helps.






My name is Chaz and I'm looking for a girl with strong family values. Followers are encouraged and leaders need not reply. I love nature, music, and mass genocide. I know I can make a girl feel like she sees God because I am God.






My name is Eric. I am a firm believer in letting a bitch be a bitch and a ho be a ho and one should never hate a player because at heart, that is what I am.....  a true player. I'm looking for a special woman. A woman who will be a strong role model for my many out of wedlock kids. She must know how to dress up and look like a lady, and not be afraid if I accidentally set her on fire. Most of all, she must have a positive outlook because I am HIV-positive.






My name is Chuck and I like to fuck.






My name is J-Bro. It's a mans world, but womens make me feel good. I like busting a groove and busting a nut. I'm looking for a sensitive and sloppy lady of the evening who will never speak her mind and is prone to letting me get in that ass on a daily basis.






My name is Fritz. I believe that women are the fruit of the loom and I long to find my true concubine. I am into scheisse films and making meat pies. I love a girl with a firm and protruding buttocks. Sexy is my favorite food group.





My name is John. I stabbed my last girlfriend to death with a bobby pin. But I hope that will not hurt my chances of finding a special woman with enough eyes to see the real me. Two should work. I like to go for long walks in the park after dark and steal womens purses and I like to light my farts on occasion. I'm looking for a woman who knows how to throw back a pint and still get her point across without slurring too much. Someone who is uber slutty at heart is a bonus.





My name is Theodore. I'm a mama's boy who is into whips and chains and likes to be called daddy because I never had one. I'm looking for a woman with special needs. Someone not afraid to be who they are. A woman who would allow me to treat her with respect and authority. I like to be tied up and beaten with a lamp chord until my ass cheeks bleed and I like pecan pie.







My name is Adolfo. I am a newly transferred hetero-sexual who likes santeria and using humans for dart boards. I believe that  the eyes are the window to a persons soul, so I like to take a peek into  the proverbial window as I drive a steel plated goat head dagger into their still beating heart. I prefer a woman who enjoys fishing and anal sex. I am a sociopathic beast at dinner parties. I also predominantly prefer spanish men..... I mean, women.







My name is Rich, but I really like it when the girls call me Richie. I like to be squeezed tightly and told I'm the master. My favorite music group is AC/DC. I like to sneak into peoples houses when they are sleeping and I like to bake cookies. My true passions are human anatomy and spicy foods. I like a woman who is into pentagrams and heavy metal. I'm a simple guy. You worship me and I'll pee on you.






My name is Travis. I think sincerity is the vainest attempt at flattery. I like adult films and eating Cheerios with Cognac. I drive a taxi so I work long hours. I'm looking for a woman who is adventurous, non-political, and preferably not a prostitute. I am looking for someone dominating and cheerful who will clean up after me and also knows how to make a good grilled cheese sandwich. Oh, and please be over the age of 13.





My name is Albert. I like reading Christmas cards and making stew. I like a woman who would give me long, and delicate sponge bath without me having to beat the idea into her head. A woman with style and grace, who is a master of fellatio. I'm gentle and decrepit and I have tourette's syndrome. I am good at multi-tasking and I can be the man of both dreams and nightmares. I poop my pants a lot.



****Original post date 11/05/2009****



No comments:

Post a Comment