Monday, March 11, 2013

DUDLEYS GOT A HARD ON FOR LIFE




It was graduation day for Dudley. There he sat in cap and gown musing on his tenure at Harden Spottiwoode High. The last four years had been chaotic but with a stroke of the old English he had slammed the academic eight ball into the corner pocket. He had mastered the art of math by belching fantasy into Jenny Guderslut right before homecoming. When she became impregnated the science lab was granted a brand new multiplication table. This was unplanned though and had forced him into long hours waxing the art of subtraction prior to the morning he would push her down the steps with a grin on his face that rivaled a post canary eating feline. His current smile would be aimed at two empty seats that would have been filled with his wretched step parents had he not thrown them into a woodchipper and baked them into a blood pie. It was all in the name of history because that is where their final destination had shat them out.

As the wind cut into his greasy hair like an axe splitting wood he could not help but laugh because there was no longer anyone there to heckle him. Physical education studies had been awarded an A+ when he beat those beef headed jock fucks to death with a crowbar just hours ago. Though once a student of a fractured social existence he now harbored just enough savage ambition to step out into the vagina of the world and fuck it to death for extra credit.



*****from Facebook Flash Fiction Fridays. The theme was Graduation Day. Original post date 6/8/12*****


2 comments:

  1. Hey – it took me a little while but I’m here and following. I’m already excited to see that there’s content here, actual content courtesy of you and your brilliant brain. I have missed reading your work. I’m grateful you sent links here. Over the last while I’ve been trying to juggle several things at once, and there’s little time and energy left over, but hopefully sometime this week I’m going to be able to hang out and relax and get some good reading done. Looking forward to perusing your site (and the other links). Reading this piece quickly has made my afternoon – it’s genius. Violence woven in both overtly and in the undertone so every word adds to the sickness of this Dudley. Awesome piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! It is nice to see you here. It will be cool to have some of the old gang around that have been reading me for a while. I sent messages to Charity,Joe,Funfreak and Bootlady. I've mostly been posting older things on here trying to get my blog rebuilt. A lot of it is stuff that I never posted on thoughts though. Also, I have been reposting my favorites from all of my pages and adding new pictures and some even have new parts added. It's been fun. The Deadbydawn horror blog that me and Chimes do will have 2 pages built in one. We did a blog from a rats perspective under the name Ben. Ben will do guest blogs on the Deadbydawn page. Then, here I will post some of my favorite music page blogs and a few other assorted things from pages that I am not sure if anyone knew was me. It was all writing under a different type of style but I figure on here it's all me, so why not just post it all under one blog. A couple of the pages were rather controversial and caused some ruckus and I have to admit that I will miss that. Here though it's all been stripped down and made to be about just the writing and that in itself is really cool. I look forward to reading you as well.

    ReplyDelete